Hey! :)

blur92

I'm new here and excited to be a part of this forum. I think this is a fantastic idea. I've joined because I want to gain insight on the law enforcement community. Nowadays, a negative stigma has been building about police. The news tends to focus on only police brutality, but good deeds are overlooked! I come here in order to remind myself of how all cops are not bad.

stevesxs9

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay and give your ideas and different experiences that you may have encountered, to add to an already great community.

LitoLawless

Nice to meet you! Everyone on this forum is so nice. I always find the topics to be really interesting and fun. Even if you have to smallest interest in law enforcement you will have a lot of fun here.

calicer1996

I'm new here and excited to be a part of this forum. I think this is a fantastic idea. I've joined because I want to gain insight on the law enforcement community. Nowadays, a negative stigma has been building about police. The news tends to focus on only police brutality, but good deeds are overlooked! I come here in order to remind myself of how all cops are not bad.
Hey blur! Welcome to the forum. But that negative stigma you were talking about is not a new thing. It's been in the society forever. That's the main motto of this forum. To aware our society about that!

bala

Great to meet you and have you in here
I stress on the fact that "good deeds" are all over shadowed,but more importantly,the cops don't prioritize things and it often ends up in a mess.Oh wait,i am already starting to talk and have forgotten your welcoming part..:p
Welcome aboard bruh.
have fun here
See ya in the sub sections.

blur92

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all :)

Gelsemium

A late welcome to the forum blur, I am sure you're going to love our community. It's an informative place and the members are really chatty and friendly, I hope to see you around. ;)

Shimus

This isn't a bad place at all. People are chilled out here, and they like to discuss and friendly debate what it means to uphold and serve&protect the law. In between we make doughnut jokes because let's face it everyone, WE ALL LIKE DOUGHNUTS. It's not just the cops. Even diabetics love Doughnuts.

bala

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all :)
Its been a week but you have been off for sometime now.Just asking if there is anything wrong,because members when they are new are all the more zealous and exhibit enormous enthusiasm in posting which has for now been missing in you.
Pls do revert when you see this.

sokolskik

Hey, everyone! I wanted to stop in and say hello. I am currently a dispatcher at my local police department and I have taken many tests to reach my goal of becoming a police officer. It's a tough process, but it's very worth all the time and effort put into it. Good luck to any aspiring officers and thanks for your service to all the guys and gals who are in the "greatest show on earth."