Hi everybody.

Coral

I'm new to the forum, as you can see. I was really excited to have my account confirmed so I could come and post. :) It seems like an interesting site and I'm looking forward to learning more about the police force.

bala

Hello and welcome aboard
Glad to have you in here.We make sure people who join us are comfortable,so if you do have queries or any probs of sorts,do revert to us.
Also we would love suggestions if any,do make sure you add a solution to a suggestion.
Cya in the sub sections.

PrideKidd

Welcome to the forum Coral! Since I have joined this forum I have been treated very good by the people who post here. I like to think we are a welcoming bunch. Have a look around, reply to some threads and make some of your own, its fun!
Again welcome, and see you in future posts. :)

bala

Hello and welcome aboard.:) People here are enthusiastic too,rearing to discuss everything about crime,cops and pertinent one.
Glad you got to the right forum.Do shoot us a msg if you got any queries to make.We are sure you will only be adding loads more of valuable content in here.

jesuslover0314

Welcome to Police Station forums. As you can already tell we are very eager to meet you and get into some big discussions with you regarding the police force. Once again, welcome to Police Station forums! :)

thegrey1

Glad to meet you Coral. This is one of the most interesting and exciting forums I've ever been on. It is never boring, and I could post on it all the time! It gets a little gross sometimes with the news stories that we cover, but it's better to be informed about the evil in the world, than to be blind to it. Okay, I'll shut my long-winded self up for now. :D Welcome!

FuZyOn

Greetings, Coral! You came to the right place if you want to learn more about the police force and I hope you enjoy your stay.