Hi, my name is Isaiah

conovy

I'm a college student, probably going to major in political science or economics. I don't know as much about law and law enforcement as I like so this seemed like a good forum to check out and lurk, as well as get to know some new people.

conovy

Politics just really interests me, it bores most people but I can't get enough of it for some reason. Seemed logical to major in it

Doulachic79

I have to hand it to you, not many people are psyched about it. Seems laborious. I wish you the best in your studies. Welcome to the board.

davidj96

Hey Isaiah, Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time on here. There are lot's of nice people on this forum, including actual police officers which is pretty awesome. It's great to hear that you're in college and I wish you the best of luck with your studies. :)

bala

Hey there,great to have you here and yeah a warm welcome from the team @police station..:D.Not many people opt for the stream you wish to choose,so yes,good luck with your career too.
P.S:
You haven't specified where you are from,that would be great if you edit it up.

dariel2323

Nice to meet you through this forum. Welcome to this great community "Isaiah" I hope to know you and that your are an active user, and provide interesting things and more. Thank you for join. Greetings and happy day

lei

Hey, nice to meet you. I also don't know much about law and law enforcement (which is why I am using this site). I want to gain more knowledge in law and this is a nice site for that.