Howdddyyy from Tejas!

STEFFAY08

Howdy everyone! My name is Steph. I was born and raised in Texas, my favorite state, EVER! I wouldnt leave here for anything! Texas has so much history to it and the people here are awesome. Anyways, I'm a part time college student and I work part time as a kennel tech for a dog boarding center. I love animals and I love my job. I'm looking forward to being involved in the discussions here at the forum & can't wait to see what's in store for me!

dariel2323

First I want to send a big hug, then say "Welcome" You're an important part of this great forum. Personally I say that this community is great. Here you can learn new things, create new threads, replies, suggest new thing, help the forum to grow inviting your friends and more.

stevesxs9

Hi Steph! glad to have you aboard. Hope you enjoy your stay on the forum and I'm looking forward to you contributing to the community.

helaofthenorns

Hello, Steph! Welcome to Police Station Forum! I hope that you will have a great time here. The members here are very nice, and they will answer your questions. Have a great day!