Howdy folks...

kalb13

So I'd like to introduce myself here, my name is Kevin, I'm 28 from a little big city called MODESTO in Central California...We are known for our crime and poverty, but also we are a huge producer of agriculture and basically feed the world. We are also the home of Gallo Winery, which our economy here essentially depends on...So our economy basically depends on alcoholism. It's no wonder we are a mecca for vice and addiction. I am not here as any kind of law enforcement nor am I any kind of informant (snitch) I just want to understand our justice system better and keep my finger on the pulse of what happens around me and in the country, crime-wise. I hope this forum proves to be informative, and hope to meet some other pro-active people who want to stay informed.

lushlala

Hey kalb13, and welcome onboard the forum! I'm sure you've come to the right place, and hope that you'll enjoy your time here. I'm also kind of new and have found everyone to be friendly and welcoming :) It's a great atmosphere.

bala

Hello and welcome aboard.Great to have yo in here.
We make sure people in here get comfortable on joining here.Make sure you let us know of any difficulties you face in here.We are here for any of your queries.Also you could consider giving your experiences of any crime instances you might have come across.
Cya in sub sections.

stevesxs9

Hello and welcome to the community. I'm sure you will find that this site is very informative and can give you the knowledge and answers you seek. I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun during your stay.