Howdy y'all

thomas pendrake

Hi, I'm a blogger from Florida. My blog covers a variety of topics ranging from Science (esp. "green " topics such as solar energy) to bicycling and even Hobbits (the real ones, homo florensiensis), and I am currently working on a post about the possible dangers of over-militarization of civilian police following 911.

My father was a deputy sheriff between WWII and Korea, and , when he was recalled for Korea, was an assistant provost marshal while attending an electronic warfare school. He continued to carry his badge when serving in different jobs. He eventually had a civilian job with the air-force, but was also a reservist and was the liason between the Shaw AFB air police and the Sumter police department. Dad was concerned about some of the police in Sumter becauswe of the racist policies of the police at that time. Dad never had patience for the few bad cops he had to deal with, and always had good relations with good cops.

bala

Hello and welcome aboard.
Great to have you in here.I am sure you will be a great asset in here.Also keep posting more and add value to the forum.Do ping us for any queries you might have.

Gelsemium

Welcome to the forum thomas, I think and hope you'll enjoy our community. It's a great place to discuss police matters as well as others topics. I hope to see you around. ;)