If you could be any other person for a day...

helaofthenorns

...who would you be? I think it would be very interesting to be Kim Jong-Un for a day. I would somehow get an idea of how his country works, and why his people love him. It just befuddles me when I see people crying out of sheer joy when he passes or visits towns.

Whitewolf2578

His name is Kim Jong-Un? Lol. Thank you for that, that made me smile. I wouldn't really want to be anyone. I would probably just pick some extremely hot woman that was a model and then if I am her, I would just take a shower for the entire day.

bala

Lolz...Reading your comment made me go up in splits.Kim jong..?? Really.
To me it would be any country's PM,the developed ones of course,or i would love to be a NASA scientist.Its already making me go bonkers on these thoughts.

Muthoni

I would want to be my younger self when I had low self esteem. I would inject the self esteem I have right now and enjoy my day as I should. I guess I like who I am very much right now to want to be anyone else. I wish I knew that when I was younger.

LuckyGirl08

I would want to be young again. I am 24 now but when I was younger everything was a lot easier. I know this sounds crazy but I also miss high school. I want to go back through high school again.

dostava

Any one of the really popular singers. They appeal to a very big amount of people for all the wrong reasons. So for one night only, during a concert, I'd address the public after every song and try to alter their poor views of the world. I'm sure I'd get a lot of stick to that, but if at least one of those people would change their views, I'd be satisfied with the day.

True2marie

You should have seen this one coming . . . I'd be Oprah. This woman is so powerful. Also, she seems to enjoy this position without all of the emotional craziness that seems to effect other people in her position. Or - at least, she keeps this stuff hidden. Imagine making so much money without ripping people off or having to shake your money maker? Oprah got rich talking on TV about subject that actually help people. Only in America!

oprah-winfrey-3.jpg

atuckerit

I love being me, but would love to be a younger me. I am approaching 40, looking in the mirror, and worrying about what my health will be as I climb higher. There are things on my bucket list that I still want to do. I don't feel like I'm almost 40. I feel like I'm still 15 and still vibrant, young, and wanting to conquer the world. I wonder what I will do with the rest of my life. As you get older, it is harder to work in jobs you can have when you are younger, so you have to start planning a more mature position that takes health and mental wellbeing into consideration. What do police do as they get older? Take a desk job or something less physical? Or do they keep up on the physical demands of the job? Hmmm...

atuckerit

I like this. You are right, Oprah is an amazing woman. I never thought about it, but she is probably one of the few that haven't exploited themselves in some day. Kudos to her. I like Dr. Phil, too. He stays close to his roots and his family even with his success. Real people rock.

Lexi

If I could be another person for a day, I wouldn't. lol That is my answer.

You should live a life that completes all of your desires. You shouldn't feel the need of wanting to be another person. Maybe you just want money. You want to live liek a celebrity. Then make money. forget being another person for a day. :p