Indiana State trooper having fun while directing traffic

Anthony

Super Moderator
Master Trooper DuJuan Presely-McFadden likes to entertain drivers who are stuck in traffic by showing off his dance moves.
[video=youtube_share;vVmtJlOfA3M]http://youtu.be/vVmtJlOfA3M[/video]

askanison

That is cute. I like to see someone who is enjoying their job. I think there should be more videos like this online rather than the ones showing all the dark side of law enforcement. Of course no one is interested in the good cops, only the bad ones. I think this officer must have been having a really good day on the job to be that happy.

shreklock

He should get a raise, you can clearly see that he enjoys his job. I wish there were more officers like him, although it could get repetitive.

Teens In Crisis

Good for him man! He enjoys his job. I don't see anything wrong with him not standing perfectly still with a grimace on his face. Does this mean he can't do his job? I don't think so anyway. I like stories like this.

Onionman

He certainly knows how to move! The trouble with that is I'm not sure whether I'd be able to take him seriously! I'm sure he's very good at his job though and is more likely to get drivers on side than otherwise.