Intro

treh732

I am excited to be here! Hope to be in LE one day. Look forward to getting to know you and learn from this forum.

dariel2323

Welcome and thank you for join. I am Dariel 23 year old. You can contact me for anything, I will be available. With my experiences I'd like to help. I hope that you are happy and conformable here. You can suggest things, comment and open issues, but I guess you know that. Good day to you.

bala

Hello..:D and welcome to this super awesome clan.
Already excited to be a part here eh..? :p
Also,since this is where you can easily hog the limelight,do let us know more about you.:D
The couple of posts you just made were all good,so yeah keep it up.

LuckyGirl08

Welcome to the forum. There is so many news stories here that are very interesting. Some are funny and some are sad. This is also a great place to receive advice if you are having any problems.

Riggy

Welcome to the forum! You should definitely be excited for joining the forum. There's so many topics and things to talk about here. Hope you enjoy your time (pun intended)!

stevesxs9

Hello and thanks for joining the forum. I hope you make it in LE one day. Looking forward to your participation in the various discussions in the community.