Man Accused Of Pouring Boiling Hot Water On Dog

Anthony

Super Moderator
moonpic.jpg
A man in Hollywood, Florida, has been arrested after he burned his ex-girlfriend's pit bull with scalding hot water following a domestic dispute, police said.
Alain Williams, 27, is facing numerous charges, including tormenting/mutilating an animal, criminal mischief and battery on an officer.
Mariya Facca, the dog's owner, told authorities she was at work when she received a text from Williams.
He wrote that he had poured boiling hot water on "Moon," a young pit bull "to get back at her" for breaking up with him.
Facca immediately went to check on her dog and found it badly injured.
[video=youtube_share;OaHL2w2L7OU]http://youtu.be/OaHL2w2L7OU[/video]
"When the cops came to get him out, cause he was barricaded, they took him out, arrested him, they told me to come inside and get the dog. You can’t even breathe. You couldn’t even breathe in there. You just smelled flesh," said Facca.
Moon is recovering at Hollywood Animal Hospital. She suffered second-degree burns throughout her body during the attack.
Williams made his first appearance in court on Monday.
"Burning the skin off an animal is really just beyond anyone's imagination of what the dog went through," said Broward County Judge John Hurley.
Williams is being held on $86,000 bond.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muthoni

Mariya must have panicked when she received this call from her ex-boyfriend. I feel so sorry for this innocent dog used as target by this very sick man. I hope that the dog will have a normal life after this trauma. It is unfortunate that one can open their heart to a mad person in the name of love.

Peninha

What does the dog has to do with their problems? He should have solved his issues like a man, not with this sort of actions.

Strykstar

The poor dog, he probably didn't even understand what was going on, how can people be so cruel to animals.

caparica007

Yeah, the dog was living his life peacefully when that coward attacked him, animal cruelty is happening more and more these days.

pattycake

I'm not surprised by this. I actually learned when I was a little girl that a grown man may flip out and brutally attack somebody nearby because he's pissed at his wife or girlfriend. I know somebody who every time he got pissed at his wife, he'd go attacking his children, breaking their bones and putting scars on their body. There was nobody else there but the dog so the dog got it. But I thank God that my father was nothing like that.

mimsee

I pray that he gets everything that's coming to him. That's so sickening to me. Animal cruelty is seriously the worst. Domestic animals want nothing but to please us and we have these sickos doing things like this to these poor souls...it really just makes me so angry.

SF13

This is complete garbage! Do this to a dog to get back at someone else? Would he have poured sulfuric acid on her child if she had one? That poor dog!

pattycake

This is complete garbage! Do this to a dog to get back at someone else? Would he have poured sulfuric acid on her child if she had one? That poor dog!

I don't doubt that he would have. If there was a child present, it's highly probable that he would have attacked the child instead of the dog. Especially if the child was hers and favored her mother in features.

Allison2021

That was a beyond evil act!
That person needs to be watched. Isn't that how serial killers begin?
A life time sentence would be appropriate. Life without the possibility of parole would be appropriate.