Man Arrested For Bathing In Fountain, Used Mayo

Anthony

Super Moderator
mayoperez.jpg
An Oklahoma City man was arrested for washing his hair in a public fountain with mayonnaise.
Around 8 p.m. Tuesday, an officer responded to the area after a handful of people reported a man causing a disturbance and scaring passersby.
When the officer arrived to the scene, she reportedly found Jorge Perez, 23, dripping wet and breathing heavily.
When the officer questioned Perez why he was wet, he explained to her he had been washing his hair with mayonnaise in the Bricktown fountain, according to the police report.
The officer informed Perez that he was not allowed to bathe in fountains or the canal because it is prohibited by city ordinance.
Perez was arrested for bathing in a prohibited public area. He was booked into Oklahoma County jail and released Wednesday.

Last edited by a moderator:

LuckyGirl08

My question is, was he homeless? I know that there are plenty other places, like a shelter, that the man could have washed his hair at. The funny part about this story is that he was washing his hair with Mayo. If I would have seen it, I at least would have bought him some shampoo. Hopefully next time the man will decide to wash his hair somewhere else other than a fountain.

Peninha

I think that guys has to be mentally unbalanced, I wonder with what he washes his hair at home... :D

Sweetheart

Oklahoma huh? I've seen guys showering in a fountain before. The mayonnaise is suppose to be good for your hair, but that is after the shampoo. It is prohibited by city ordnance to bath in a public fountain. Perhaps they should get a homeless shelter there with free showers for these kind of people. I say at least he wants to shower.