Man Calls 911 To Report Wife Stole His Cocaine

Rainman

This is probably one of the easiest arrests Police officers in Ohio ever made. When the man called the police to report that his wife had stolen his cocaine, all they had to is go over and pick up the man. He refused to tell the police [when they got to his place] why he'd called them but . . .
[the man] who “had a pipe used to smoke marijuana in his possession,†was “arrested and charged with misuse of 911 and drug paraphernalia

dumb criminals ought to call police more often. It would make police work a lot easier :)

Gabe

I really question the intelligence of people when they do these things. I mean they deserve to get locked up and to be taken out of society.
There was a case of a burglar who got a cab to the house he was robbing and the taxi waited for him and took him home. It was kind of an open and shut case and very stupid as the fare was on record.

DancingLady

These kind of things ought to be used as evidence of how drugs affect the brain. Clearly, this man was not able to think through even the immediate consequences of his actions at that particular time. As much as that makes it easy for the police to get another drug arrest made, I hope that his arrest leads to getting into rehab and hopefully recovery. It's just really sad to see someone end up like that really.

missbishi

Wow, that guy's brain must have been fried! I can't get over the stupidity of it, he can't have been in his right mind. Let's hope this guy gets some treatment before he ends up in jail through his own foolishness.

timelord731

But here's the thing about drugs, they are just like bearer bonds. Whoever actually holds them is the one who is gonna get fucked. Kinda funny now that I think about it.

Patrick

That man was probably high when he made the call. While it's not clear whether his wife stole his cocaine or was just keeping it away from him for his sake, I hope that she does not get punished or charged if it is the latter.

pandabear1991

Too funny if you ask me. He must have been really upset. Just another proof to what certain drugs can do to your mind. He deserved to be arrested. The drug was illegal and trying to press charges on his wife for stealing something of his? Wow...

jperd21

It's a modern form of survival of the fittest. Let the morons get locked up, or get themselves locked up rather. Like you said, makes the cops' jobs easier so they can concentrate on the bigger fish.

marcamm

This is hilarious! He may have had overuse of drugs! This is a cop's dream arrest, never have to break a sweat. His wife may have "stolen" his cocaine in order for him to stop using it, or she may have been using reverse psychology. Either way it worked! Her husband "accidentally" made him stop for good. This man is just nuts, I can't stop laughing!

Determined2014

What an easy way to get arrested, I wonder what was going through his thoughts as he was calling the cops, am sure he has learned his lesson.

hellonamesdan

So if the wife was the one who stole the drugs from the man and he was the one who bought the drugs in the first place, does that mean that they were both incriminated from this? Were the both arrested, or was it only the man who called 911 about the stolen drugs by his wife who had charges pressed against him?