Man Tries To Run Over Police Officers, Shot Dead

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php

A man was shot and killed by police in Pennsylvania when he tried to run them down with his vehicle late Tuesday. Authorities identified the man as fifty-two-year-old Joseph Pacini of Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania.

Pacini who had posted a video on social media threatening to kill police and FBI agents attempted to use his car to run down police officers trying to arrest him. In the video Pacini had warned that he would not let law enforcement arrest him.

"Clearly these guys want me dead or in prison, and there's no way in hell I'm going back in prison, Pacini said in the video. "No [expletive] way. So to the police, to the FBI, to the CIA agents, I'm not taking a fall for my family anymore, okay?"

Police had an arrest warrant in connection to the threats and were headed to Pacini's residence to serve it when he left in his car. According to Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood, the officers followed Pacini and ordered him out of the vehicle.

Chitwood said Pacini put the vehicle in reverse and slammed into one of the police officer's cars, then he prepared to run over the other officers. Fearing for their lives, the five officers opened fire and "did what they had to do" to protect their own lives, Chitwood said.

Chitwood said all five officers involved in the incident were not injured.

Attachments

• runoverpolice.jpg
    runoverpolice.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 646
Last edited:

pattycake

He didn't make any kind of sense. He was babbling. What I get is that he's dissatisfied with his life and wanted it to end abruptly, and charging at the police to force them to end it for him.

dolittle94

Same here pattycake. I see this, in his case, as him no longer caring about what happens and when a person gets to that point they make any kind of action without fear of consequence. For this guy, it just so happened to be his life.

Onionman

It's all a bit chilling, if a bit rambling. Clearly he wasn't in a good space. I would love to know the story from the angle of the woman (Sarah) that he keeps talking about. He could well have been stalking her.

Sweetheart

Hmmmmm. Interesting sorry but he is not just babbling actually. He is talking about the CIA and FBI. He is also talking about this Sara person. Who I just listened to her music and she is pretty famous, There is a lot that the police are not aware of that the CIA do and this is why situations as off the wall as these escalate. This man believes everything he is saying is true. No matter how off the wall he sounds the real question is what does Sarah have to say about this man? His psyho-babble language is associated with an actual technique the CIA use to do exactly that, make him seem crazy. His over the top threat is his mistake. Some paranoia. He is out of touch with reality and that is part of the technique. What is he referring to that Sarah knows? What will be interesting is if he actually had any kind of real association with her. This, will be the tell tale to whether or not he is really off his rocker or not. He is definitely off kilter with the video threat and not wanting to be locked up. I don't know why but somehow he does seem like he may have been falsely put in prison. I don't know if any of this matters at this point. I guess if anyone cares about the truth. His threats did him in though. What is interesting is how self-destructive he was. This ties into the technique.

missbishi

He can't have been well. I wonder if he's had any kind of psychiatric evaluation in the past, perhaps when he was in prison? He was clearly deranged and in such instances, what exactly are the police meant to do?

Gelsemium

The level of insanity is raising to rarely seen levels, so run over cops why? I am glad he got caught, he was a victim of himself.

oraclemay

Well he no longer has to worry about going back to prison because he is no longer here! I am sure glad I am not a cop having to deal with this type of lunatic.