Marijuana?

ThatGuyWithTheHat

I would like to hear some of y'all's opinions on marijuana. It suprised me to learn that not all law enforcement officers are against it as I previously thought. I figured if there was anywhere to ask such a question, it would be here.

So let's hear it!

ally79

There are organizations for law enforcement officers that support the legalization of marijuana. The names of them escape me right now, but when I remember I will post them here. I know many officers who support full legalization of marijuana.

Rocky55119

It's always been an edgy topic.

Alot of people don't think marijuana is bad for you, but others disagree. I for one, will arrest people if they do have the substance, but for me it is equal to smoking a cigarette.

Because there are so many different types of way marijuana can be grown and how it differs in different people's bodies, you can never just rule out that the substance does this to you, because sometimes it won't do it to other people.

I would prefer it is not legalized until we have more of a understanding towards it, but that is the what the majority of the states want. I know here in Minnesota a law that was coming to legalize marijuana was veoted about 23% actually wanting it.

As I said, it's always an edgy topic, because there are no confirmed papers about it in different areas, whilst in Colorado it may have been a huge thing with tons of papers coming out showing the effects of the drug (good vs bad) to get the victorious vote.

Rainman

If marijuana hasn't been legalized in your state then quite obviously when found in possession of the drug you'd be arrested. As for the legalization of marijuana its that sort of thing where every person has an opinion of their own. Police officers just are ordinary citizens. Some support legalization. Others are against it.