Mom Arrested After Police Find Her 13-Year-Old Drunk

Anthony

Super Moderator
momgavebooze.jpg
A Florida mother and her boyfriend were arrested after her 13-year-old daughter was found intoxicated by police in Central Florida.
Carolyn Foster, 44, and Jared Taylor were charged with child neglect and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. They both made their first court appearance Sunday morning in the Orange County Jail.
"I don't think I'm a bad mom," Foster stated. "I did not allow my daughter to drink alcohol."
Oakland police repsonded to a call to the Foster apartment over a separate a domestic disturbance inside. When the officers arrived they found a bunch of intoxicated people including the passed out teen, who was unresponsive lying on a pile of clothes on the bathroom floor, officials said.
The mother denied her daughter was drunk, however she said the teen must have been sneaking alcohol, authorities said. The mom told police that her child was throwing up and she left her in the bathroom to get better.
According to police reports, Foster told authorities they were all sitting on the floor playing drinking games. Authorities said Foster and her boyfriend encouraged the teen to drink and particpicate in the drinking games.
The Department of Children and Families was notified and removed the teen from the apartment after paramedics cleared her.

Last edited by a moderator:

LuckyGirl08

They are proven to be unfit parents. The parents should not have been having any sort of drinking party while their teenage daughter was in the house to start with. All children like games so I do believe that the parents allowed their daughter to play with them.

Muthoni

They encouraged their daughter to participate in the drinking game. To add insult to injury, this young girl was left in the bathroom unattended where she could have choked to death. Some people just want to have kids without caring about the responsibility involved in raising them up. I hope that this teen will find a loving home.