Mom is arrested for attempted murder, 8 year old son

Anthony

Super Moderator
kim.jpg
An 8-year-old boy told his mother, “You’re going to kill me,†as she allegedly strangled him with a rope, according to Louisville Metro Police arrest report.
Police arrested Kimberly Anderson, 40, for attempted murder and criminal abuse. On July 22, police responded to a call by Anderson, saying she had just strangled her son.
Anderson told officers she contemplated about killing her son with a knife or a rope. She decided to go with the rope because he would "just pass out," the police report stated.
She went into detail how she placed the rope around his neck for about 30 seconds. She said the boy turned blue in the face and said to his mom, “You’re going to kill me.â€
When police arrived to the scene, they found the boy with bruises around his neck and broken capillaries in his eyes.
He was sent to Kosair Children’s Hospital. Neighbors were horrified when they heard about the incident. They said they never thought the mother would do anything like that.
“I just found out today and I'm like a child? How can you hurt a child?" said neighbor Paul Arms.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muthoni

She actually weighed the options of killing her own son; thank God for the ration thought that occurred before he died. Maybe the son actually thought it was a game because this is so unexpected from his own mom. I hope this mother obtains help because there is something very wrong with her.