Montgomery County Shooter Bradley Stone Found Dead

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php

The manhunt for Bradley Stone, 35, an Iraq war veteran wanted in the killings of his ex-wife and five of her family members in Montgomery County ended Tuesday.

Police say the suspect has been found dead in the woods near his Pennsburg home. District Attorney Risa Ferman who spoke at a press conference earlier said that authorities believe that Stone killed himself with a knife found near his body.

The killings began at a Souderton home around 3:45 a.m. Monday after Stone allegedly shot and killed six family members. Stone’s 17-year-old nephew, Anthony Flick, who was seriously wounded in the attacks is in serious but stable condition at a Philadelphia hospital.

Stone and his ex-wife had reportedly been fighting over custody issues involving their two daughters, ages 8 and 5. Stone's daughters were not harmed. He had taken them from his ex-wife's house Monday morning and left them at a neighbor's house in Pennsburg. His current wife and infant child also were safe.

[video=youtube_share;Mq5Au5Npgnc]http://youtu.be/Mq5Au5Npgnc[/video]

Attachments

• stone.jpg
    stone.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,062
Last edited by a moderator:

pattycake

Boy, was that guy suffering from inner torment. Sounds like he still had a thing for the ex-wife, and decided to kill himself rather go to jail.

Allison2021

I was reading about male family annihilators, today. One of the their characteristics is suicide. He was angry with his wife; so, he kills her family. Then he escapes capture. Lastly, he kills himself.

Gelsemium

Justice was made after all, just a shame that he killed innocent people before he died, the war can really mess someone up.

Sweetheart

Interesting, there seems to be more to find out. A suspect and alleged is what they are saying. It is beginning to sound like there is more to this. I'm not sure that someone would do this while they have a new wife and new born baby. Perhaps it has been pinned on him, and then they killed him. I guess it is hard to say at this point. Eventually we will see. I guess they have to dig a little deeper with this one. Doesn't seem so cut and dry.

Strykstar

Such a tragic story, even more so that he was found dead, war really is hell, and often that hell stays in our soldier's mind and make them do this sort of thing, there needs to be more psychological help for our veterans.

SamClemensMT

You know, this may have been the end result of the time he spent in the war. Most people miss the fact that combat changes people. To come home and do what he is accused of doing tells me that something was very wrong with this man. May they all now rest in peace. Life must go on.

SF13

Based on this alone, he sounds like murdering garbage. I wonder if he needed psychological counseling and never received it? Either way, he certainly needed it if his idea of making things right was to murder an entire family, just to get his kids away from their mother.