Hi everybody. One day I hope to become a Police Officer. I've been on this site many times and just finally signed up last night. I know its going to help me in so many ways.

reesek8

Welcome to PS.com and best wishes in the future. Remember we are here to help you with any questions you might have.

Gelsemium

Yep, I've noticed that as well teens, I click on one thread, but I am redirected to other, really strange.

Rhoda D'Ettore

This is crazy! I was able to post several post and was fine. Now, every thread I click on takes me back to a 2012 message entitled "Newbie" introducing himself. I tried to contact the forum, but did not get a response yet. Hopefully this will be rectified because I found the conversations quite interesting.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
This is crazy! I was able to post several post and was fine. Now, every thread I click on takes me back to a 2012 message entitled "Newbie" introducing himself. I tried to contact the forum, but did not get a response yet. Hopefully this will be rectified because I found the conversations quite interesting.
Hello Rhoda D'Dttore, During a scheduled upgrade a file was hung up and causing the errors you mention. It appears that the issue has been resolved at this time. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you encounter additional errors and thank you for your patience.