Newest Newbie!!!

Shimus

Welcome aboard! Hope to see you discussing some decent topics around here and offering some insight on to some of the horrendous stuff that goes on in the outside world.

bala

Welcome aboard Andy.:D We always welcome personal instances,like watching a crime story unfold or stuff like that.it is great that you have joined in here.One of those forums that is completely pertinent and exclusive for crime and cop discussions.lets see what you got to offer in here.:D We are sure you will prove to be an asset in here. ​Do revert if you got any queries or have problems in accessing sub sections or whatever.

sillylucy

Hello there elementalimage! How goes it? I hope you have a great time on the forum! There are tons of great articles and fun topics to discuss. So far I have had a blast on the site. Greetings from California and welcome!

bala

Hello there elementalimage! How goes it? I hope you have a great time on the forum! There are tons of great articles and fun topics to discuss. So far I have had a blast on the site. Greetings from California and welcome!
That's a brillaint way to get new members attracted to the site.It is easy when one new person welcome the other with a warm greeting and a good description of the site.
Thanks to you.Doing a good job.:)