Peninha

I think that a good way to increase the conversation here in the forum would be the existence of a notification system, in this way each time someone answers in a thread where we participated we would know and we could check it. Just an idea.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the suggestion Peninha, We will get the implemented asap.

Peninha

No problem, I am glad to help. Just now, I came here on purpose to see if there was an answer, but eventually in another threads I have answers too, let me check them out... :)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
No problem, I am glad to help. Just now, I came here on purpose to see if there was an answer, but eventually in another threads I have answers too, let me check them out... :)
Hello Peninha, We have implemented the subscribe to thread button. Thank You again for your suggestion. Please feel free to give us more suggestions.

Gelsemium

This seems like a good idea I agree, where is that subscribe thread button that you mention? OK, just seen it, but this enables notifications to the e-mail right, not here on the forum?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
@Gelsemium, You should receive an email notification also. Let me know if you don't.

Gelsemium

I do receive the e-mail notification, but no notification here on the forum, when I click up there I get "no new messages".

Rob93FL

Yeah, I'm also getting the "no new messages" thing, even when people have replied after me.