Ohio Man Walks Into Traffic and Sets Himself On Fire

Rainman

The suicidal man probably wanted to DIE. He stopped his car, walked into traffic and was hit by a truck. Seeing that he'd survived that, the man decided to "heat things up" a bit [literally]. He staggered back to his car, grabbed a container of gasoline, drank some of it poured the rest on himself then struck the match.
CLEVELAND (Reuters) - A Ohio man was in critical condition on Monday after he walked into busy traffic outside of Cleveland and then lit himself on fire in front of three young children, police said. A motorist put out the flames and Ramos was airlifted to Cleveland Metro Hospital where he was in critical condition
Once he's nursed back to health will they charge him with something or just send him to a shrink?

helaofthenorns

I think this man should not be sent to prison. He should go into a mental institution. He clearly has problems, but the method he took to end his life is just bizarre. He even traumatized children!

LuckyGirl08

I think that the man should be admitted into a mental institute after being released from the hospital because it is clear that he is having some mental problems. He is not mentally stable to be charged and sent to any type of jail because all he will do is kill his self while being in there. This man needs help and I think that is what the man should get.

Profit5500

I think this man should not be sent to prison. He should go into a mental institution. He clearly has problems, but the method he took to end his life is just bizarre. He even traumatized children!
Problems is what this person has and it makes you wonder what could be going on in his life to want to immolate himself after getting hit by a truck. Many would call this man crazy for setting himself on fire. This man is fortunate to be alive.

Muthoni

I think that the desire to commit suicide is a sickness that required urgent professional help. He did not give up after the first attempt. He must have been in pain after being hit by a vehicle. He still went ahead and dosed himself in gasoline to attempt to take his life. I think this man needs help to find out why he wants to die so much.