Religous Leader Kiled After Rape Attempt

Rainman

This happened in Saudi Arabia. In the country gay marriage is illegal but the religious leaders who issue the stoning sentence on anyone who sleeps with someone's husband or wife do worse things in private
According to multiple sources, a Saudi Sheikh has died attempting to rape a donkey. Refusing to be a victim, the donkey took matters into his own hooves, swiftly kicking the man in the face, and three times to the chest when approached by the man.
The man was found dead, pantless, next to the donkey he tried to rape. Why can't girls learn to kick that hard? Rape would be a thing of the past if they did.

bala

Lolz...That sounded like an irony..
Oh wait..exactly,if girls learn to kick them in their groin they will be down in a minute and they will have time to escape or plan next course of action,but they don't take action against them.They are scared,and feel the after effects will be bad...

Rainman

I think if parents/the government and schools cared enough for the fairer sex, they should be teach them rudimentary self-defense skills when they are still young, say in elementary school. By the time they get to junior high school they'll be good enough to stop any rapist who tries to attack them. Just one well-aimed kick at the right parts and the job is done.

Whitewolf2578

This is by far the funniest thing I have ever heard about. I wouldn't even get near a donkey, I am sure the donkey was abused because you can actually walk behind them if they trust you enough to do so, but obviously this donkey didn't trust this idiot and took him down. Good job donkey, you have done the world a favor.

stevesxs9

Anyone attempting a foolish stunt like that is not going to get a lot of sympathy. Too bad he had to pay for this with his life.

LuckyGirl08

This is just sick. The man got what he deserved trying to violate an animal like that. I guess he figured that, with it being an animal, it could not defend its self. He got fooled.

headmaster

That is what you call jungle justice. some people think that animals are dumb but that donkey clearly decided to be a victim no more. We need to rethink our status on animals being lesser creatures than us just because of our technological power over them.

helaofthenorns

Oh my. I am sorry, but I find this a bit funny. It's also very disgusting! I would also apologize because I think that this man deserved it.

Profit5500

That Sheikh was a freak who got what was coming. I am proud of the donkey for standing up for herself she just took out another freak that needed to go. Its just sick how these people could even call themselves human and then commit an act of bestiality.

DancingLady

I'm afraid girls are not taught self defense in Arab countries, they are taught that they are less than men and must submit. Girls are probably afraid that if they injured a man, even in self defense, they would be convicted of assault and jailed on his word alone, and if jailed, they could be abused by jail guards. Unless they are given rights and respected as equal human beings, they will continue to be victims.

Muthoni

There are incidences of people getting caught having sex with chicken, goats, sheep, cows and donkeys in our region. Recently a man caught doing the deed with a donkey was forced to marry it. It is unfortunate that this man fell into this kind of temptation and died a shameful death.

pattycake

This happened in Saudi Arabia. In the country gay marriage is illegal but the religious leaders who issue the stoning sentence on anyone who sleeps with someone's husband or wife do worse things in private The man was found dead, pantless, next to the donkey he tried to rape. Why can't girls learn to kick that hard? Rape would be a thing of the past if they did.

Now you know...

Anytime an animal won't let you rape it, then that's proof that rape is wrong. It's so sad how some men can't see that it's wrong to just randomly stick their wee wee in somebody. And for why can't girls learn to kick that hard, they can kick his wee wee and jack him up in other ways too. But many don't and just helplessly let the perp assault them.

And that guy was a religious leader?

It's not any religion I want to be a part of.

Josie

Oh wow! lol. Yes, it seems many in power tend to do far worse than they condemn in others. Above the law.. so maddening. Good for the donkey.

And no.. if girls learned to kick (many know how to kick), rape would not be a thing of the past. Not by a long shot. But self defence in school would be a great addition, I agree.

bala

Oh wow! lol. Yes, it seems many in power tend to do far worse than they condemn in others. Above the law.. so maddening. Good for the donkey.

And no.. if girls learned to kick (many know how to kick), rape would not be a thing of the past. Not by a long shot. But self defence in school would be a great addiction, I agree.
Power abuse..?
Yeah it is quite common at least all across the globe.They seem to think there is no one in their track on curbing them.
Girls better learn self defense,because the world really is a bitch..A hard and tough one to live in.

Clairelouise84

Well that was definitely the weirdest story that I read on the internet today. Not ever, but certainly today, but I can assure you that some girls DO take action against their attackers. I did against mine, and I know that a combination of force and luck saved me, but I also know that not every woman is as lucky as I was.

Diane Lane

I remember seeing this in the news, and thinking he deserved it. I can't imagine anyone I know doing something like this, but I have noticed I'm seeing more stories of this nature over the past few years. The increase could be because it's happening more, but I tend to think it's more because of the prevalence of social media, and the ability to get a story out to a larger audience than in the past. Reading the story, the phrase, "claw grip to the groin" comes to mind. I recall learning it when I was around 13, during a taekwondo class.

dyanmarie25

He must have been really lonely and sex-deprived to the point that he attempted to rape a donkey. That's sick. Anyway, I am very proud of that donkey, she was able to defend herself. Bravo, donkey!