Report of shooting at Nevada middle school

kwalsh477

Police are responding to reports of a shooting at Sparks Middle School in northern Nevada. One student reportedly has been shot, according to police and local media.

vhallmann

Shooting at a school because it's a gun free zone. They need to have a few teachers go through the qualifying for carrying a weapon this will give the school children a better chance

Jokester050288

Seriously america we doing to bs again. Haven't we had enough of school shootings in the past 5 years. Why are parents not keeping guns in a safe place out of reach of children. It makes no sense to me why not to put guns in high places or in a safe.

LuckyGirl08

I wonder when school shootings is going to stop. Its just sad to try and kill innocent children that cannot defend themselves. I think that it is time for schools around the nation to start thinking about more security in the schools.

Muthoni

Anyone who would shoot a child is not right in the head. People are so angry that they just want to spread misery among innocent persons. The presence of drugs in the market only fuels the fire of that anger. It is so unfortunate that children are so venerable and easy targets for these criminals.