Should celebrities stay out of politics?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anthony, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Anthony

Anthony Super Moderator

Debate about whether or not celebrities should stay out of politics. What do you think?

2. bullbrand

bullbrand Well-Known Member

This is the kind of shit that makes me stop watching their movies. Keep politics out of Hollywood, you don't get paid for your fucking opinion.

3. cdubulous

cdubulous Active Member

Celebrities are disconnected from the real world. They should shut the hell up.

4. car4cher

car4cher Well-Known Member

Actors need to cut the shit with this political nonsense. They seem to only care about the bubble they have created for themselves, they don't care about the rest of us.

5. angorb15

angorb15 Well-Known Member

Actors don't have a clue about the reality of most Americans.

6. Chris.oceguera

Chris.oceguera Well-Known Member

I don't understand why actors think anyone gives a shit about their opinions. I find it rather annoying. Enough is enough. The election is over and this hysteria needs to end. As a country we need to heal and give Trump a chance.

7. blur92

blur92 Well-Known Member

Celebrities are so out of touch with the rest of America. This is exactly why Trump won. Stick to your shitty acting and leave the voting and decision making to the ordinary people.

8. briancobb110

briancobb110 Well-Known Member

I'm glad they do. Because every time they open their fucking mouths a republican wins another seat in the senate and house.

9. bnayar60

bnayar60 Active Member

Yea celebrities keep talking...it will only make us despise you more.

10. CandraLovell

CandraLovell Active Member

Celebrities are truly disgusting and annoying. They think that if you don't agree with them, then there is something wrong with you.

11. busched

busched Well-Known Member

I just want celebrities to stop talking about politics. I don't care what they have to say. Just do your job and entertain me!

12. calicer1996

calicer1996 Well-Known Member

They just don't quit. Every time they open their mouths they spit out arsenic.

13. CiCiJackson

CiCiJackson Active Member

I'm finding that celebrities are far more hateful and rude then I thought they would be...so sick of it.

14. camsdad

camsdad Well-Known Member

Celebrities know everything. We are just so lucky to have them to show us the way.