Smile more

Lexi

If you want better health and you want to look and feel better, smile more.

Smiling instantly relieves stress from the body. It's literally good for your health. We live in a stress-filled world where people are angry too often. You are your own enemy.

bala

Not just smile,but enacting the real meaning of LOL early in the morning gets you de-stressed right at start and you never will feel angry throughout the day.We do it as a small clan,early in the morning,maybe at 6..
I can personally vouch..:p It really does work.
A smile gets you change your mood in a jiffy.Smile also boost your immune system.Smile lowers your blood pressure.I could go on...

helaofthenorns

Yes, smiling does many good things to a person's body. Also, smiling at people can cause positive reactions. Did you know that smiles are very infectious? So, if you want to brighten someone's day, just smile at that person even if you don't know him or her. A little kindness always goes a long way.

Rainman

I find it hard to just smile unless I'm really pleased to see someone or find something to be amsuing. It could be that I start my day badly so I'll need to try smiling more in the morning . . . read a joke or two or watch a funny video before starting the day and see how my day goes.

Patrick

Yes! The best thing to do after you wake up is look into a mirror and smile! It puts you into a good mood so you start the day on the right foot, and hopefully your happiness will be contagious :D

cc1001

I agree. Smiling at someone can brighten their day. Sometimes I am in deep thought about something and someone will walk by and someone will smile at me and I will not smile back because I have things on my mind and it looks like I have hurt their feelings a little bit. Maybe I am being paranoid about this. I guess the point I am trying to make is that I want to remember to smile more because it is healthy and can lift your mood when you are down.

shandrum

Yes, I totally agree- smile more!!! It will totally change how you feel. It will also take a bad situation and help turn it around. I am an educator and I always meet my students at the door with a hand shake and a smile. I can always tell how they feel when I first greet them. I also know that a smile to them can totally change their day around!!!

JoshPosh

Banned
I hate the way my teeth looks. So smiling more is a disservice to the community. Trust me it's hideous to look at.