Suspect Allegedly Punches Police Dog, Gets Bitten on Penis

kwalsh477

Zane Thomas Smith has been on the run for a few days after an alleged robbery. The suspect was found at a house in Pomona, where a K-9 dog sniffed him out hiding in a hallway cupboard. He allegedly punched the dog in the snout and that is when the dog bit Smith on the penis, piercing his main blood vessel. Smith was in Nambour General Hospital under heavy police guard to repair the puncture wound for a week. After being released from the hospital, police brought him to Maroochydore Police Station and charged with serious assault, drug possession, unlawful use of a motor vehicle, and two charges of obstructing police.

Jokester050288

Man this was funny. That was a fool for trying to fight a K-9 unit, those dogs are big as hell. Lucky he didn't lose his penis because when German shepherds bite they don't like to let go and on top of that he goes to jail lol. I doubt he plans to fight another K-9 unit.

Rainman

I've heard that in some places like Poland police dogs are trained to bite a suspect's crotch and not let go. This kind of demobilizes the suspects because they're terrified of getting a second bite in the same spot. That one who tried to punch the dog got what he deserved — he paid the full price for his stupidity. I wonder if he'll be suing anyone?

LuckyGirl08

Lol, that is what the robber gets for hitting the dog. Only idiots would punch a K-9 knowing that they are trained to attack and not let go. On top of that, I am sure he won't be using his penis any time soon and I feel sorry for him if some one tried to violate him while in jail.

Muthoni

I know that it is not nice to enjoy the misery of others, the suspect thought he was superior than the K-9 therefore he thought it appropriate to punch him. He leaped the rewards of his crime; it must have really hurt to be bitten there. The K-9 must be very intelligent to choose this specific spot. I hope that this will bring an end to the suspect’s days of crime.

helaofthenorns

LOL. This might be an old news story, but it still made me laugh! I think this just shows that karma is real and that police dogs are truly heroic!