Texas Mom Charged In Death Of 4-Year-Old Daughter

Anthony

Super Moderator
parsons.jpg
Stacie Parsons, 25, is charged with capital murder in the killing of her 4-year-old daughter Victoria Wyatt, in Henderson County, Texas.
Parsons walked into the police department just before 9 a.m. Monday and told officers she had just murdered her daughter.
Police went to Parsons house and found Victoria Wyatt’s lifeless body wrapped in a garbage bag in the trunk of a vehicle at her family’s home. The little girl had trauma to her head and chest.
According to investigators, they believe the suspect drove to a bridge about five miles away from the house. She then murdered the innocent girl on the bridge and then transported her back home.
[video=youtube_share;gfQp3m8DUC4]http://youtu.be/gfQp3m8DUC4[/video]
Sheriff's Chief Deputy Dan Parker said that investigators have not released a possible motive in the case. However according to Parsons' common-law husband of six years, Gary Wyatt, he claims his wife has long been jealous of their 4-year-old daughter.
Wyatt said that the wife would lash out in anger. Never physically abusive, but she would get verbally abusive. So when he told her that he wanted a divorce, his biggest fear was that she would get really angry again. He said that was a fatal mistake. "She took my kid," said Wyatt.
Luckily the police got her before I did," said the child's grandfather Gary Wyatt. With tears in his eyes, the grandfather asked, "Who would kill their baby, who would kill their baby?"
Wyatt said that his wife has threaten to kill their daughter if he ever decided to get a divorce.
"She actually told me if I leave, she was gonna kill the baby. That's just angry talk, I never thought for a second she' d actually do it," he said.
A family friend told police that Parsons was always on edge, even before the recent talk about the possible divorce.
"It makes you wonder about human nature," Sheriff Ray Nutt said. "About why people do the things they do."
Parsons was ordered held in lieu of $2 million bond.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muthoni

This story sounds like fiction because surely how does a mother become jealous of her four year old daughter? She goes ahead takes her daughter, drives to a bridge, kills her and takes her body home. She then turns herself to the police. This is one of the sickest people who have walked on this God’s earth.