Two Teenage Boys Killed in Alleged Sex Video Extortion Plot

Anthony

Super Moderator
extortion_murder.jpg

Colorado. William Otto allegedly confessed to killing two teenage boys after they went to his house to blackmail him with a cell phone video of him asking one of the boys for sex, police said.
Otto, 43, told police that the two boys, Gustavo (Danny) Espinosa-Gamboa, 16, and Jonathan Gonzalez, 15 threatened to go to the police with the video unless he gave them $20,000, according to police.
Issiah Furley, 17, a friend of the two teenagers said he saw the cell phone video before the two went missing on Friday. “The video made me not feel good in my stomach,†Furley told police, said he pleaded with his friends not to go through with the extortion plot. “They said they were going to try and get money from him,†Furley told reporters. “And I told them, ‘Don’t do it.’†The video allegedly has Otto, asking Espinosa-Gamboa for oral sex. “They told me that he was over here hitting on Danny, telling Danny to do nasty things on him,†another friend, Emilio Baigle said.
“They said they were going to try to get some money out of it or send him to jail,†Baigle said. Police said the two teenagers went to Otto’s house with a note demanding $10,000 each to keep quiet about the video.
A neighbor told police that Otto would often invite teenage boys into his house to drink alcohol. He also said the suspect refused to pay the two boys and when one of the teens went to attack him with a knife, he killed them both with his gun.
Another neighbor thought Otto was a little weird and said she witnessed teen boys hanging out at the suspect’s house all the time.
Saturday morning Furley went to Otto’s home to ask about his friends after they were reported missing.
He said the usually friendly Otto brushed him off. “I don’t have time for this,†Otto allegedly told him at the door. “I have to go.†Furley called the police and reported Otto who had loaded his truck with suspicious items that included a gas can, a shovel and a rake. He said Otto was acting “kind of scary,†Police went to Otto’s home, but he wasn’t there.
The suspect turned himself in to police on Sunday and confessed to the double murder, said a spokesperson for the police. Otto told police that he took the two bodies, wrapped them in blankets and took them to his family’s farm and buried them, located 150 miles from his house. After showing police the site where the two graves were located, he was booked on murder charges.
He was being held without bail on Wednesday.

Attachments

• extortion_murder.jpg
    extortion_murder.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 83