Video: Alternative Ballistics Gun During a Shooting Range

Anthony

Super Moderator
  • Alternative Ballistics, based in San Diego California, shows an inside look at what it would be like to use "The Alternative". It's a handgun accessory which prevents death by firing a bullet that embeds to a metallic ball while shooting, causing harm to the suspect, but not killing him/her.

Last edited:

jeremy2

I don't think given the split seconds that police have to react,it would be possible to attach the device and fire at a suspect who is equally armed.In the event that the thugs draws first,the cop will stand no chance.

Shimus

If you noticed though, he fired at the armed suspect and killed it like normal. He waited for a murderer to have a weapon he considered "lower value" IE: The Knife, and decided to put on the attachment and do it. It's really all based on perception and the ability to comprehend a situation - if you still need to use your weapon use it, but you can use this little wonder to save innocent lives if possible. Which should be the priority.

shilpa123

I believe local police officers are quite great. I do believe that they are everything the government wanted them to be. They definitely have been quite great