Video: Baby Found in Trash Can, Mom Arrested

admin

Administrator
Staff member

• Subscribe for more Breaking News: 404 Not Found police say a woman accused of dumping her day-old baby in a neighbor's trash said she was afraid to tell her parents about the pregnancy and that she hoped the newborn's death would solve her problems. (Aug. 27)The Associated Press is the essential global news network, delivering fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world to all media platforms and formats. commitment to independent, comprehensive journalism has deep roots. Founded in 1846, AP has covered all the major news events of the past 165 years, providing high-quality, informed reporting of everything from wars and elections to championship games and royal weddings. AP is the largest and most trusted source of independent news and information.Today, AP employs the latest technology to collect and distribute content - we have daily uploads covering the latest and breaking news in the world of politics, sport and entertainment. Join us in a conversation about world events, the newsgathering process or whatever aspect of the news universe you find interesting or important. Subscribe: 404 Not Found

Riggy

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? I just can not get over how people do stuff like this. Imagine the absolute horror the neighbour felt when she open that trash can. She'll get nightmares for a very long time over this. Poor woman.

Gin0710

It's sad when a girl thinks she has no other choice but to kill her baby to resolve an issue. I can't judge her. I had parents who were hard to talk to about certain issues and had I gotten pregnant at a young age I would've been terrified to tell them. She clearly wasn't mentally or emotionally prepared for this. Then again, she should've used a condom or not have sex at all because sex in itself is a huge emotional responsibility too. Parents need to be open and honest with their kids so they can feel open and honest with their parents.

Gin0710

When people are desperate, they do desperate things. I doubt she feels good about it. I hope she doesn't feel good about it.