Video: Luxurious Super Patrol Cars

RingoBerry

Well as long as it will help the police catch bad guys, I wouldn't mind seeing them getting nice things like that patrol car.

Kamarsun1

Looks nice for Dubai, but I can't see this in the US. The government is broke, and the tax payers are not going to say yes to this. It's a waste, but it looks cool!

jesuslover0314

That police car looks really nice. Even though it may take most of taxpayers dollars, I think it would help law enforcement in the long run to catch those who could be hurting others and doing the things they shouldn't. Thank you for sharing this nice video with me.

JoanMcWench

Is this a way to easily infiltrate these Fast & Furious rings running rampant. ;)

I've always appreciated using different styles of cars for covert ops. It makes more sense than the typical style people are used to. The element of surprise is more important than people think.

jeremy2

That is dubai for you. With all the petrodollars at their disposal, who can fault them? I think this will revolutionize the way the police force is viewed and my guess is they will receive high public ratings.