Video: St Louis police shooting caught on camera!

admin

Administrator
Staff member

• St. Louis, Mo. -- A newly released video raises questions about the police shooting and killing of a man allegedly threatening police with a knife."Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976: Allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

jeremy2

Were there no alternative actions that the police could have used for example using a taser? Although the police weren't aware that the man had mental issues, they should have used lethal force only as a last resort.

missbishi

These St. Louis police really are trigger happy, aren't they? I'm really surprised that there doesn't seem to be any independent investigation into all these shootings (and if there have been, please let me know - it's interesting) and am wondering just how long they will be allowed to keep these gaffes up.

JoanMcWench

Missouri really needs to start reevaluating it's police training or hiring choices. It's starting to look a little suspicious &, worse, dangerous. There's something wrong that's not being identified.

FuZyOn

There were definitely better alternatives than using deadly force. Though I don't blame them, you don't play around with that stuff. They are trained to not take chances.