Video: Swedens finest enjoying some snow

Onthemark

• This event took place at an airstrip, completely separated from the public. This was part of a driving and safety training.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeremy2

I support such kind of training if it boosts the skills and responsiveness of the officers when conducting their normal duties.Such training would come in handy when pursuing suspects in snowy conditions.

shilpa123

The training could be useful in many ways. It definitely think it has great advantage and helps a person become more skilled than who he actually is. I do believe that it is one of the best way to make sure you become good in what you do.

shilpa123

I believe it is a great way of training. They definitely know how to make the cops well trained. It is really good for them.

JoanMcWench

I prefer training videos that have a fun aspect to them as I assume the officers prefer the same. Boosts morale & helps invest them in fun competition.

Nate

That looks like so much fun! I'd have a blast skidding out like that all day long. We haven't had any snow since 1985. I remember being 5 years old making a snow man. I really want to see some snow.

Diane Lane

This looks like useful training for that area, and I'm all for anything that increases safety of officers and the general public.