We all break the law. Let's make some resolution for 2015.

SamClemensMT

Most cops know that 99.9 % of the population breaks some law. From simple misdemeanors to serious white collar crimes. Let's make some resolutions to correct ourselves. No jaywalking in 2015.
images

shilpa123

I think that is one of the best new year resolution I have ever come across. Let us make a resolution to be our best at a time when everybody is busy making the country dirty. The resolution should be quite easy to maintain as it is not very difficult to keep out country clean.

MsJLO

I think everyone breaks the law at some time or other intentionally or not. No one is perfect. I mean if drive your car over the speed limit you are breaking the law. If you accidentally take a red light you broke the law. So, honestly let the first non crime committer throw the first stone.

LitoLawless

I got a ticket for jaywalking last year (I mean, relatively early last year). It was so surprising because I definitely felt like I was being singled out. I was also walking so fast that the cops had to grab me, which was even more scary. I truly think if cops are wasting their time busting people for petty crimes like jaywalking then they are simple behind on their quotas for the month.

ic3squid

Hah, luckily I don't get caught for petty crimes such as Jaywalking. It isn't too much of a thing here in the UK, but I see why cops hate when people do it. I think people just commit too many crimes in their lives, and are not even aware that what they are doing is illegal. We need to change that.

Muthoni

Very true, I am guilty of riding the bus without putting on the seat belt. The reason why I do this is because the belt is usually dirty as some passengers drop it on the ground where it is stepped on. I try my best not to jaywalk even when I am in rush to get somewhere. I agree we need to be better citizens this year.

missbishi

That's the thing, I'm sure many people are not certain about what acts are illegal. Especially when it comes to driving. I think more should be done to educate drivers on what they can and cannot do. I'm pretty sure I must have broken the law myself whilst driving, although I couldn't tell you how.

Kittyworker

I will not commit Grand Larceny. Theres a lot of people out there who do it EVERY YEAR without even realizing it. Anytime someone downloads Adobe Photoshop illegally they are committing Grand Theft and in some jurisdictions where there is a difference between Grand Theft and Grand Larceny, it can actually be Grand Larceny.

shilpa123

I resolution are very important for the next year upcoming. I definitely make a resolution to never get into any misbehaving about the law. I will definitely be a better citizens.*

bala

No more drifting on the roads then.I am pretty bad at it and have scared a few pedestrians,so it would be great if i just give it up.I can save my car at least..:p

mrsbright

Well I think a lot of us break some laws that we don't even know -- it's a pretty big book there! But jaywalking sounds like such a small and unimportant thing that it's not going to come in my resolutions of the year. Maybe getting more aware of the driving codes in my new place of residence would be a better focus, yes.

Onionman

I think a lot of us are casual lawbreakers - i.e. we break the law but don't really think it counts or matters. It's minor things like jaywalking or dropping litter in some places. All these things add up. If we all play our part in keeping our part of the bargain, the police can focus on the bigger issues in society.

Gelsemium

No one would have money if they were fined for crossing with a red sign, but yeah, it can be seriously dangerous sometimes.

weepforsweep

I promise to not walk on grass that his a sign to not walk on the grass. All of you wish me the best of luck with this resolution.

Kamarsun1

That's true most people break the law in some way, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that 99% do. Many laws are just plan dumb, like spitting on the street, Jay walking, and riding a bike without a helmet.