What do you think of the people that abuse of the weak?

dariel2323

I feel very bad when I see people who abuse the weak, those who have no defense, ignorant and weak-minded. I recognize that there are many weak people and I think our job is to help you have more mental strength, not exploit them.

What do you think? - Thanks for responding.

helaofthenorns

Those who abuse the weak are weaker. Abusing someone who is already feeling low should not be tolerated. If you know someone who is having difficulties, then make sure that you will be there for him or her always.

Whitewolf2578

Those who pick on others weaker than themselves are cowards and my quote on that subject is "Cowards die in shame." If I ever see that sort of thing going on I always intervene and say something like "Hey tough guy, why don't you pick on someone your own size" They usually back off, but not always.

Muthoni

Just like in school there are bullies everywhere who target the weak. They are cowards who feel better about self when they abuse the weak. I have seen a group of married women gang together to make life impossible for a single woman living in their building complex. I was so happy to see the single woman stand up for herself to those bullies. Bullies are cowards who stop bullying when they get exposed.

js85

Ugh, I can't stand it. I don't think there's any place in the world for any type of cruelty, and cruelty against someone who can't defend themselves is that much worse.

stevesxs9

I don't think much of people who prey on the weak. This is a problem that dates back to the beginning of time and will continue into the future. I've always viewed people like that as cowards.

AlexF15

I'll tell the biggest authority they know. They'll usually tell me not to, but I'm trying to help them, plus we could always keep it anonymous

LuckyGirl08

I always try my best to help the weaker people from abusers. I feel like if another person abuses someone who is not able or scared to defend themselves then the abusers is a coward and scared his/her self to pick on somebody that is not weak. I have seen so many people treat disabled people wrong and I feel so sorry for them. When I see things like this, I always speak up and defend them.

bala

Honestly i never bull doze over those weak-minded people.Sometimes,their action/thought might just be better,because they might have been there before.It is a pity that people try to take advantage of them.They should be treated with equality,because they are "weak" owing to many a factors,if we take advantage of that,it shows our cowardliness.

Jokester050288

I think people that do things like that just think less of themselves and maybe had a rough childhood. Their only like that because of at home personal issues. Only way to deal with that is take action and defend yourself or just walk away.

hellonamesdan

I think that they're horrible and disgusting human beings. I was abused as a child by my mother because she knew that she could get away with it, and she did that for years, and to this day even though I'm now an adult I think it's absolutely disgusting.

Onionman

They are simply weak-willed cowards if they take advantage of someone else's weakness. It's bullying and it's not right. The more we stand up to these people, the better. We must never accept this kind of terror.

PrideKidd

In my opinion abusing someone who is weaker than you is a sign that you yourself need help. It takes a very big man ( or woman ) to abuse someone weaker than yourself. Does it give them a "high" from this? If so why? It is something I will never understand.