What is your favorite videogame?

davidj96

I personally enjoy playing Saints Row the Third every chance that I get. I like it because you can do so many fun things that you cant do in reality, and it's also a great way to pass time! Do any of you guys have a favorite video game?

headmaster

That has got to be the golden oldie, Doom 1 & 2. Doom is a legend that set a trend and popularized the first-person shooter genre. I still play it up to this day.

dariel2323

Need for Speed​​: don't change this for another video game, I love it. I feel fun playing it, so I can play with my friends. It is a game of competition and skills and more.

madcat2k3

Never liked Saints Row to be honest. Maybe because I had already played the GTA games to death and it seemed like a clone. I think Quake has to be my favorite game of all time. Had so many fun hours on that! As well as Diablo II.

True2marie

My favorite video game is Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is so addictive. There's something about the mix of vegetation and monsters that's got me hooked.

I started playing it because of one of my young neighbors. He's eight. After convincing me to download Plants vs. Zombies 2 on my iPhone, he started coming over every day and playing. So, I decided to see what's so great about it. That's how I got hooked and have been playing this video game ever since.

Plants-vs.-Zombies-2-for-iPad-1.jpg

My favorite video game is Mortal Kombat because its a really cool, animated fighting game and basically all you do is fight one on one or you can do two players and fight against your bestfriend or siblings. Mortal Kombat has been here for a lon time and it is very attractive. Some of the avatars you can be are Nina, Melina, and many more! It's a fun game and very addictive. You have to check it out to believe it yourself!

dannybuntu

I personally enjoy playing Saints Row the Third every chance that I get. I like it because you can do so many fun things that you cant do in reality, and it's also a great way to pass time! Do any of you guys have a favorite video game?

Promise you would not laugh. Since my kids generally share my PC I sometimes play their games on it. Among their favorites is Scribblenauts and Cut the Rope.

If you're not familiar with Scribblenauts it's an amazing game where almost everything and anything you type can become animated. Yep, I even made a zombie apocalypse in that game by creating "zombies" and "soldiers".

The soldiers lost - they became zombies!

davidj96

Promise you would not laugh. Since my kids generally share my PC I sometimes play their games on it. Among their favorites is Scribblenauts and Cut the Rope.

If you're not familiar with Scribblenauts it's an amazing game where almost everything and anything you type can become animated. Yep, I even made a zombie apocalypse in that game by creating "zombies" and "soldiers".

The soldiers lost - they became zombies!
Haha! That sounds like a very fun game, I'm definitely going to have to check that out later. The way you describe it, it sort of reminds me of the Sims video game from a few years back, because you could build characters, buildings, stuff like that. I'm going to go check this out now!

davidj96

My favorite video game is Mortal Kombat because its a really cool, animated fighting game and basically all you do is fight one on one or you can do two players and fight against your bestfriend or siblings. Mortal Kombat has been here for a lon time and it is very attractive. Some of the avatars you can be are Nina, Melina, and many more! It's a fun game and very addictive. You have to check it out to believe it yourself![/Q
Honestly, I could never get into this game for some odd reason. I think it's because I always end up loosing.. Haha! I absolutely love watching my cousins play it though, it's hilarious watching them go at it. You should check out those UFC games, I think you may like those as well.

davidj96

Need for Speed​​: don't change this for another video game, I love it. I feel fun playing it, so I can play with my friends. It is a game of competition and skills and more.

You are now my best friend! I love the Need for Speed gaming series! The first NFS I played was "Underground", and it came out on Xbox and PlayStation 2. Ever since I played that game, I've been hooked. Now in my collection I have Hot Pursuit, The Run, Most Wanted, and Rivals. Excellent game series!

WrestlinFan

It's Mega Man 3 hands down. I remember buying it off the Wii Virtual console when I was twelve years old and I just fell in love with. I think what really sealed it was ho you progressively got better as you played. That hooked me.

WrestlinFan

Oh, and a game that I just as much but in a different way is Fallout 3. That was the first game to me that really immersed me in an entire world where I felt anything could happen. It'll always hold a place in my heart.

helaofthenorns

Nothing will beat Pokemon for Gameboy Advance (Leaf Green and Fire Red). I became a total Pokemon fan when I played these games! I always pick Squirtle as my starter because he is really adorable. Anyway, apart from Pokemon, I think that Mario 3 is the second best game ever.

joshua minaya

for me i guess my best video game would have to be konami football winning eleven. Not only do I love this game so much but also i could give up anything just to play this game from morning till night that is just to tell you how much i really love this game