What shifts do you guys prefer to work?

Kootzg

I work 10 hour shifts 4 days on 3 days off, when you get part or all of the weekend off it's awesome.

tbrannon44

I work 10 and 12 hour shifts. It is a little long, but I am used to it. I prefer to work a longer shift and then get an extra day off.

cjdatk

I prefer the overnight shift, because nothing good happens after midnight and I always have something to do, and get a lot of overtime especially if there's a report I have to finish

Ricardo187

Interesting to see that some want the shifts when stuff happens. I guess that I'd chose the calmer shifts so I don't get into too much danger, but hey, for some reason they're police officers and I'm not.

ic3squid

I've always preferred the shifts in the mornings, it's much calmer and it's a great way to start off your day, I don't really understand why people choose the night shifts, much more dangerous and you're more likely to get hurt. But it's their choice in the end.

bala

Start your day in the morning and end it by night,maybe at the max 10 hrs a day.I am right now an intern and feel the one am working in now is the apt shift for me.Morning 9-Evening 6.
I will be joining a company soon and i wish that too strikes out a similar time.

Shawn

I enjoy second shift the most, personally. 1530 to 2330 is what I do now and I really enjoy it a lot. :) Mornings are okay but its hard to get up. Third shift is horrible because around 0400 hours, everyone is ready to go to sleep I think.

GemmaRowlands

I prefer working longer days together and then grouping my days off together, because it means that I am able to spend more time with my family, and also have plenty of time as a break if that is something that I want. I often have four days off at once, and if they cross the weekend, which they sometimes do, we are able to take a little time out and go away somewhere, which is nice.

Profit5500

If I were to be a police officer I would prefer to work a 10 hour shift for four days a week and have three weekends off. I would be able to spend a lot of time going out to the range or working out in the gym. You guys have some interesting shifts.

shilpa123

I think the best shift to work is to from morning till evening. This would mean we work like everyone and follow the normal routine lke everyone else. I hate working at night and prefer to always work during the daytime.