When you are not on the PS site

JayeeDolo

I either work on schoolwork, look at blogs or go back and fourth between twitter, Facebook, vine, and instagram. I also like watch interviews on YouTube.

Profit5500

I just help out around the house with chores. I check my email to see any new messages. I go to forums to see what is going on with the world.

Muthoni

I am usually at bubblews sharing my world with others as I make some good money. I check out other online sites because I am hoping to find the pot of gold there. I heard that they are people who make about $800 per hour doing tasks online. I want to be counted among that number.

helaofthenorns

When I am not here, I get a massage. I recently discovered the wonderful powers of massages, and I can't get enough of them. When I can't afford a massage, I read books and sleep. :D

bala

To be brutally honest..I am online here for about an hour or two everyday,maybe,and i work full time on a project.So that drains out most of my time.Apart from that i get to play badminton daily and read for my exams..so that summarizes it.
I love this site ..a source of rejuvenation.

stevesxs9

I usually check a few more sites out and then I'll do some yard work outside and sometimes I'll go to the Lake and do some fishing.

oraclemay

I spend a lot of time on several other online sites. With the internet there is always something to do.

headmaster

I work online and spend about half of my day on the Internet. If I am not on some work-related site, then I am either on Facebook or watching something on Youtube. You can find a large amount of educational videos on Youtube, which helps my work and also a humongous amount of entertainment too.