Who do you have on your speed dial?

babyleans

Hi people, who do you have on you speed dial? Personally i have my mum, dad and best friend on my speed dial.

bala

Obviously my parents first and then 3 of my close friends.I had my girl friends number in there but thought it might be risky and someone might actually find out about us..
but honestly,i never have felt the need to speed dial till now...NEVER actually..!!

ic3squid

I don't really have anyone on speed dial, I type numbers and text in at the speed of light so I don't really see the need to do it.

Rob93FL

Yeah, I also don't use speed dial. I honestly don't even know how to set it up on my phone; I've never taken the time to look into it. It's much easier for me to just quickly type in who I want to call. I never call a specific person so often that I would need to put them on speed dial.

ic3squid

Yeah, I also don't use speed dial. I honestly don't even know how to set it up on my phone; I've never taken the time to look into it. It's much easier for me to just quickly type in who I want to call. I never call a specific person so often that I would need to put them on speed dial.

Well, speed dial can always be useful in a situation where you need to call someone quickly and fast, but I doubt anybody uses it nowadays.

JayeeDolo

I don't have anyone on speed dial. lol. But if I did it would be my parents and my girlfriend.

Profit5500

I have my house phone number on speed dial. I also have my dad's cell phone number on speed dial as well so I would get a hold of him in case of emergency. I rarely use the speed dial anyway but its still good to have on the phone just in case.

Ricardo187

I don't really use the speed dial since I have my common contacts on the last calls list so it'd be kinda useless in my opinion.

Gelsemium

This will sound funny, but I don't even know how to put speed dial on my phone, I just access the contacts I want and that's it.

Radian

I'm going to echo the sentiment in this thread and say I don't think I've used speed dial in many years. I guess the closest thing I've come to using that is at my parents house, looking through the call history for a number on their land line and then hitting call. With cell phones pretty much any number in your contacts is speed dialed, at least on smart phones.

This thread brings me back though, to when my mom used to love radio contests and our speed dial only had radio contest numbers on it haha! She did win 1000 dollars one time which I couldn't believe even after I saw the money. That must've been back when I was 8!

kaitheteen

I usually don't use my speed dial for anyone. I prefer just searching through contacts because it's easier for me.

helaofthenorns

On my speed dial, I have my mom, dad, sister, home number, and the emergency number. I use my phone to call a lot of people because of work, so I don't think just going through my call history would work. I would probably be in grave danger by the time someone finds the right people to call.

askanison

My parents, girlfriend, work, my best friend, and the pizza place down the way. I don't use the speed dial half as much as I should. I very rarely talk on the phone anymore. I noticed the other day I text way more than talk and lowered my bill by 20 bucks by switching plans lol.

Muthoni

Now that you have made me think about it, I do not have anybody on speed dial. Most of the times that I have needed help in the past, strangers have provided it. My phone has been so silent lately because I have not been calling anyone.

LuckyGirl08

I only have a few people on speed dial. My dad is the first one, then its my husband, brother, sister, and mother in law. Them are really the only people I talk to on the daily basis.

dariel2323

I have my brother, because we are constantly talking about, and to make it more quickly use it, it is a good choice for these types of case.

Jokester050288

TBH I have speed dial and still don't use it. I only have 3 contact in my speed dial. My wife's 2, my mom is 5 and my brother is 8.