Woman Accused Of Attacking Boyfriend With Ax

Anthony

Super Moderator
girlwithax.jpg
Authorities say a drunken strip club dancer attacked her boyfriend with an ax when she became angry that he wouldn't talk to her.
According to police in Daytona Beach, Florida, Tammy Hiser, 34, allegedly tried to kill her boyfriend around 1 a.m. Monday morning, because he objected to her drinking.
The boyfriend, Andrew Whitaker told investigators that he had picked up Hiser from work late Sunday night and that she was intoxicated.
“She is an entertainer, a dancer,†said Whitaker. “And that is where the problem is because she drinks and drinks at work", he added.
Whitaker said that he refused to have a conversation with Hiser on the drive to their room at the Days Inn.
When they arrived at the hotel, he got out of the car and went to the couple’s room.
A few minutes later, Hiser stormed into the room holding an ax. She Allegedly told Whitaker that she would kill him if he called police.
She began to swing the ax at Whitaker, but he managed to take it away from her.
“Her coordination was terrible so she was just slushing around,†said Whitaker.
Hiser was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and battery causing bodily harm.
She is currently being held at Volusia County Branch Jail on $3,000 bail.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gelsemium

Now that woman is out of control, so the guy didn't want to talk to her so she attacks him with an axe?

Strykstar

People with drinking problems really shouldn't have access to axes, it's a real danger, what if she decided to attack people on the street?

Muthoni

The first thing that pops into my mind is where she got the ax at that time. Was it something she had been thinking about before she started drinking? A lot of people do not know how to appreciate a good thing when they have it. This boyfriend sounds very caring if you ask me, he picks up his girlfriend from work at 1 am and all she wants is to kill him?

pattycake

I don't believe the boyfriend's account of the story. So what we heard was likely his version of it. Firstly, she's a stripper so drinking goes with that because for a lot of women they can't just do something like that cold sober. And he don't have a problem with her stripping so how can he have a problem with her drinking? I don't believe a word he's saying.

SF13

If this really happened the way he said it happened, that's crazy. Someone taking out an axe because you won't talk to them is just plain weird.

Sweetheart

Gee, I wonder how they met. The rocket scientist thought this one would make a good girlfriend. An ax because he didn't want to talk to her? When she gets back to work she should dress up as an ax murderer and play it up. Maybe she'll hook a guy that is more talkative.