Woman Arrested For Slapping Boyfriend Over Monopoly Game

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php

A New Hampshire woman was arrested late Sunday night after a game of Monopoly turned violent.
Hooksett police said Alyssa Ferraro, 21, and her boyfriend were playing the game when they got into an argument and she allegedly slapped him in the face.
According to a police statement, Ferraro told the officer “she got into an argument with her boyfriend over a game of Monopoly and open hand slapped him in the face.â€
The unidentified boyfriend was not seriously hurt, however Ferraro was sent "directly to jail" and was charged with domestic violence-related simple assault.
She was released on $2,000 bail and will appear in court on December 31.

Attachments

• nhwoman.jpg
    nhwoman.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:

Allison2021

I do not like people committing violence against each other but this story is too much.
Unbelievable!
A woman was arrested for slapping her boyfriend.
What's next. Will we waist office's time if she pinches him tomorrow?

Strykstar

I agree with Allison, if it was really just a slap it could have easily been solved between themselves, what kind of guy calls the police when his girlfriend slaps him?
What a huge overreaction.

Gelsemium

LOL, does this make any sense? A slap in the face and you go to jail and pay $2000? I think that this world is upside down!

caparica007

What sort of boyfriend calls the police over a slap in the face? If he's unhappy just end the relation, no need for all this.

Peninha

Yeah, it doesn't make any sort of sense, I guess that after this event they will not continue their relation. :)

GemmaRowlands

This seems to be a very strange story to me. I don't know why any couple would want to get the police involved with any kind of dispute that they're having, unless either one of them goes too far and causes physical harm to their partner without being provoked. I think she needs some help, though, if she allowed herself to be so wound up by a game that she felt as though she had to react in this way. It is very sad indeed. But even so, the story is over the top and I struggle to believe it, to be honest with you.

Strykstar

LOL, does this make any sense? A slap in the face and you go to jail and pay $2000? I think that this world is upside down!

That makes it even weirder, when you say it like that, it sounds like something really out of the Monopoly game!
"Go to jail and pay $2000"

Muthoni

I am also surprised by this story. She goes directly to jail for slapping her boyfriend while playing a game? Maybe the boyfriend provoked her since he knew how she would react. It is so unfortunate that we can never truly know someone. This girl has a record now. I must also agree that this boyfriend had an ulterior motive. I hope that this girl will be able to put her life together away from this mess.