Woman arrested for trafficking, wears crystal meth shirt

Anthony

Super Moderator
DeborahAsher.jpg
A Kentucky woman was arrested Tuesday for possession of crystal meth and coincidentally was wearing the most fitting shirt for the occasion.
The mugshot of 37-year-old Deborah Asher wearing an “I Love Crystal Meth†t-shirt has gone viral.
Laurel County Sheriff's Department arrested two people, they say, were in possession of crystal meth.
Deborah Asher, of Somerset, was arrested and charged with trafficking in a controlled substance, first degree and possession of methamphetamine. 57-year-old Richard Rice, of East Bernstadt, faces the same charges.
The Laurel County Sheriff’s Department shared the arrest on their Facebook page. According to the Sheriff’s Department post, Asher and Rice were found in possession of 3.37 grams of crystal meth and a set of digital scales.
Both suspects were taken to the Laurel County detention facility.
metharrests.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dolittle94

I think the approach that she was going for here was trying to make the obvious so obvious, that the obvious wouldn't be suspected. Unfortunately for her that method failed. Or maybe I'm wrong and she is just that stupid to not only do meth, but also wear a shirt that points to her extracurricular activities.

pattycake

I think the approach that she was going for here was trying to make the obvious so obvious, that the obvious wouldn't be suspected. Unfortunately for her that method failed. Or maybe I'm wrong and she is just that stupid to not only do meth, but also wear a shirt that points to her extracurricular activities.

I'll go with your second guess. She's stupid. Not only stupid but crazy with it.

Gelsemium

This is absurd, she was trafficking and wearing a shirt announcing it? LOL, next shirt of her will say arrest me... :D

pattycake

A lot of people are just acting like they don't care anymore. About anything. About no causes, effects, consequences or nothing. Which stands to reason why so many new jails are being built. It's to house the increase in people who don't care about nothing anymore.

Peninha

Her head is most likely totally fried up so she isn't thinking properly, either cases, I am just glad she got caught.

caparica007

That t-shirt is just too much, but it only proves that she is not thinking clearly. Most likely jail will help.