Working From Home

Nate5

I'm currently in college, so I often don't have free time for this type of stuff. When I do, I'm aware of several survey sites that will pay you in gift cards to do their surveys. I also ask around, especially to my professors, if they need any help, such as writing lectures or transcribing audio. It's obviously not enough to fully support myself, but it always feels good to have a few bucks lying around to treat myself.

Muthoni

I left my paying job to work full time from home. There have been so many challenges that at one point I became bankrupt and moved back to live with my parents. I love to write so much that I moved on my own again and doing my very best working from home. It is not easy but it is very fulfilling when the money starts coming in. Yes, I have considered looking for a job due to financial constrains, If I got some good money, I would never think about any other job.

Gelsemium

I work from home, at home, I have a full time job, sometimes I feel that I am always working, it's exhausting, but it's life.

Kamarsun1

I have a music production business that I do from home. The pay is up and down, but when it pays it usually pays pretty good. It took a few years to build up the clients but its starting to pay off.

ally79

I have been working exclusively at home since before my daughter was born and she will be 6 in January. Sadly, my primary source of income dried up and I am steadily looking for new opportunities. We could really use some cash right about now.

shilpa123

I think it is always a good idea to work from home as a lot of people would enjoy it more than going out and working. I started working from home when I was 18 and I think it is really worth it. I totally love trying out different work from home jobs as there are plenty of opportunities.*