A hundred duck-sized horses, or one horse-sized duck

helaofthenorns

I always hear people asking this question in gag shows or noontime shows. It never fails to make me laugh though because people have different opinions all the time. I think that I will choose one horse-sized duck. I mean having a hundred duck-sized horses means that you risk getting kicked a hundred times. Horses, no matter what their size is, are still horses and they will still kick hard.

Ducks are not really smart. I owned a duck once. She was sweet, but she was kind of stupid. So, I don't think that facing an extra-large one would be so difficult.

wulfman

You owned a duck? You mean as a pet? Didn't know they could be domesticated unless you had a farm. Anyway I would go with the horse sized duck. :)

PhilA

A horse sized duck sounds way too dangerous and unpredictable. So a hundred cute duck sized horses will do . =)

Muthoni

I think I will also go with the horse sized duck; can I have it in all pure white color? It must be so adorable and I can sit back and watch it as it wanders around. Once in a while, I will take my big duck swimming and I can float on its back. The only thing that will be a challenge is cleaning all its poop around the house. Can this big duck be house trained?

helaofthenorns

I did! Well, at least my grandfather did. So when one of the eggs hatched, he gave me one. I guess our house was like Old Mcdonald's farm. Aside from not being smart, they would also chase you around. So, next time you see a duck, don't provoke it.

dostava

A horse-sized duck. The duck's legs are anatomically structured for swimming and have very weak vertical support. A duck the size of a horse would be much too heavy to support itself on its own legs - it would collapse immediately! An easy fight for me.

That is, if you meant to ask "Which of the two would you rather fight?". If you wanted to know about which one people would like to have in their own backyard, I'd choose the 1 duck as well. I'd build a huge pond and ride across it on the duck's back all day every day. The duck's name would be Oscar, if anyone's interested in that.