Apology to Admin and Posters

wulfman

I posted a way to make 10 dollars that I thought was legit. So I wanted to share it. Turns out it was a scam that basically fooled me also even though I am very wary of such things. So my apology to admin and fellow posters for posting about it without first making sure it was legitimate.

Cheers !

Muthoni

I saw that poster; it is easy for a site to be disguised as genuine. I have been a victim several times. The good thing is that you had the best interest at heart. I keep looking for all the lucrative ways to make an extra coin online. Apology accepted.

bala

You posted an invite of sorts right.?.
You don't need to apologize for this happens often,but yes caution in the future will help.:D
Did you delete that thread or what..? because i can't seem to find it in your profile.

Whitewolf2578

I didn't see it, but I probably wouldn't have fallen for it anyway. A lot of people fall for those things though. Like the envelop stuffers and my friend just got this mail that said "Send a dollar to all these people on the mailing list and you will make loads of money in three months." Yeah right, more like the person doing that will make money.