Brothers Arrested In Parents Murders

Anthony

Super Moderator

California police have arrested two brothers on suspicion of murder in connection with the deaths of their mother and father. As of now, authorities say Hasib Bin Golamrabbi, 22, and his 17-year-old brother are the only suspects. Authorities are not naming the the younger brother because he is a minor. However, they did say he attends Evergreen High School.

Golam and Shamima Rabbi, aged 59 and 57, were found shot dead on Sunday in their home. Golam, an engineer, and Shamima, an accountant, both emigrated from Bangladesh and had settled in the Bay Area after coming to the U.S. thirty years ago.

Concerned friends checked on the parents Sunday and discovered a note laying on the floor next to the bodies. The note read: “Sorry, my first kill was clumsy.†Sources say another message was left on the wall. It reportedly said, “I can’t be like you, telling a lie. I can’t love someone without telling them.â€

Authorities did not issue any evidence or a motive. However, a source said the parents allegedly didn't approve of the older son's sexual orientation. A relative said they never talked about it, however, if it was true, the "family wouldn't have accepted that."

"Needless to say," Evergreen Islamic Center spokesman Faisal Yazadi said. "This is one of those tragedies nobody ever wants to be in. All we can do is pray."

Hasib Bin Golamrabbi is slated to be in court on Friday. An appearance date for the 17-year-old was not immediately available.

Attachments

• 1313603_630x354.jpg
    1313603_630x354.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 827
Last edited by a moderator: