Do you like to sleep with your pet in your bed?

dariel2323

I am sure that pets enjoy sleeping on the bed as it so warm and fluffy. I adore my pet when it hops onto my bed and sleeps on my bed. The funny part is it requires as much space as I require on the bed as it keeps twisting and turning every second on the bed. I do not hate it when it does that, but it just takes me a little longer than usual to go to sleep.

bala

Although i love them,i wouldnt want them sleeping in my bed.we have a chance to contract diseases from them,if in case they are exposed.Not that we won't in other instances,but this is a much better chance.
It makes me look like i don't enjoy human company.

DancingLady

I don't currently have a pet that can sleep with me, but I have shared a bed with a cat a few times. I didn't particularly dislike it, but I don't think it is something I would want to do often. I do not like the idea of the sheets having cat hair on them, it would make me feel like I had to change them every couple days instead of the usual, once weekly.

helaofthenorns

I agree that this is very fun. You have a pet to cuddle with etc. Yes, the pictures that surface on the Internet look really cute. However, I have three cats. Let me tell you, sleeping with them is not always fun. They will wake you up in the wee hours of the morning for no reason. They just want attention or are hungry. Sometimes, you will wake up with them staring at you. It's creepy. They would also play with your hair sometimes.

LuckyGirl08

My husband puppy use to sleep in the bed with us but now he is to big. He sleeps in his bed next to ours. Sometimes he jumps on our bed in the middle if the night and gets between my husband and I. That dog is a big baby.

dariel2323

Although i love them,i wouldnt want them sleeping in my bed.we have a chance to contract diseases from them,if in case they are exposed.Not that we won't in other instances,but this is a much better chance.
It makes me look like i don't enjoy human company.

There are many people who do not do this for various reasons, but everyone with their decisions. Others do not because they are accompanied by their partners. This is not my case and I'm currently sleeping only with my "Kindi" thank you for your opinion. Happy day.

JayeeDolo

I sleep with my baby in my bed every single night. I actually get upset when she's NOT in the bed with me.

Muthoni

I have only had one pet, a kitten that grew into a cat. Her name was Icez, she would be ready every time I opened the bedroom door so that she could sleep on my bed. I bought a bed for her because her purring kept waking me up. She actually liked her own bed and we would both go to sleep at the same time. Those were some good times.

Whitewolf2578

Lol at the guy that said sleeping with you pet can give you a disease. Wrong....I think you are thinking of if you go outside and capture a skunk or Raccoon and then sleep with them, then you can get a disease. Not a Dog or a Cat that you own and take care of. Getting all those shots they do is for their protection and yours. I love sleeping with my Husky, she always smells nice and she is super soft.