Do you play First Person Shooter (FPS) games?

Patrick

Especially curious about members of the police force - do you play FPS games, and is the way you play them affected by your real-life firearm training / vice versa?

Also which FPS titles do you prefer? Generally I play CS:GO for more competitive gaming, and go to Call of Duty or Team Fortress when I desire a more casual experience.

Profit5500

I am not a police officer but I have seen a bit of gameplay from CS:GO and it looks interesting. I do not have the computer to play this game so do not expect much from me.

helaofthenorns

I am not a police officer, but I do play FPS games. I played Counter Strike before. Well, before it became too mainstream. I used to spend hours at a computer shop playing with other people on LAN. I do not like playing horror FPS games though. I get too scared easily,

Profit5500

I am not a police officer, but I do play FPS games. I played Counter Strike before. Well, before it became too mainstream. I used to spend hours at a computer shop playing with other people on LAN. I do not like playing horror FPS games though. I get too scared easily,
Did you have Counter Strike Source or the original Counter Strike? I have Condition Zero and used to play it years ago including the Deleted Scenes.

GlacialDoom

Just as the other guys, I'm not a police officer, but I play lots of them.

Call of Duty, CS:GO, Team Fortress 2. Honestly, my main gaming genre was always First Person Shooters. I just like their simplicity.