How are you going to celebrate Christmas with your family?

c9h2ua

Christmas is coming and most of my friends are going to celebrate the joy of Christmas with their family. However, my family don't really care about Christmas, so I haven't had any celebration on Christmas.
Do you guys celebrate Christmas with your family??

hayrake

My family is pretty sparse. Our get-togethers are small and, though I love Christmas I don't really feel that it's Christmas we're celebrating when we get together. It's more like we get together and have a meal sometime during the week of Christmas and we exchange gifts that, for the most part, we've had a hard time choosing for one another.
It feels false and very unlike the celebration of a most holy day to me. Always. I find myself engaging in a private celebration within, contemplating the birth of our lord and wondering if anyone else in the family is doing the same. I rather think that my husband does, but I don't know it for certain. You'd think I would know something like that, wouldn't you?

LitoLawless

Me and my family just put our Christmas tree up today which was a lot of fun. I haven't been with this many family members for the holidays in a long time. Just catching up is enough for me. I hope everyone has a great holiday!

Patrick

We'll probably just exchange presents and enjoy a simple Christmas feast with wine. Overall a pretty quiet and traditional Christmas celebration.