If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what

headmaster

The main things I would want to change are poverty with its underlying effects like hunger, and world conflicts like the ongoing civil war in Syria. Basic needs like food, shelter and education is of paramount importance with peace and mediation in the world being icing on the cake.

Teens In Crisis

Re: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, w

I think a whole lot of people would say stuff like "war" "racism" "poverty" etc... It might sound selfish, and I know it's not as epic as racism or war, but I'd get rid of refined sugar. Everything would have to be naturally sweetened, or just the way it tastes regularly.

Peninha

Re: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, w

I would try to create equality, that no one starved or was sick, this should be our priority, not to become rich.

askanison

I would want people to be more empathetic and more understanding with one another. I think the lack of empathy for your fellow human being is the cause of most of societies problems. If you can feel for someone and understand what they are going through in their life, then you are more likely to try and help and not just be selfish and criticize.